Discover how to jump-start your college experience with Dual Enrollment! If you have any questions during the admissions process, we're here to help.
Ready to Start Earning College Credit?
Complete your application to Cedarville University by choosing the "Dual Enrollment" option. Please use student's information when applying; there will be a later opportunity for parents to add their own contact information. Make sure you're familiar with the 最后期限 对于十大网络娱乐平台注册程序.
俄亥俄州的申请者: Families must sign the CCP Mature Content Permission Form, emailed to both parent and student when the application is submitted.
Provide a Christian Leader Reference
On your application, you'll include the contact of a pastor, small group leader, or other Christian leader who is not related to you, and they will be sent an online recommendation form to complete on your behalf.
Provide High School Transcript
You must hold at least a 3.0 unweighted high school GPA to be considered for admission. Cedarville will request an official transcript from your high school.
- If no high school transcript is available: You'll need to submit a current grade report as well as 考试成绩 that meet Cedarville's requirements.
- Middle school, small private school, and homeschool students: A PDF copy of your current grade report or transcript may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Homeschool parents may wish to view this example transcript.
- International students: You will need to meet Cedarville's English proficiency requirements.
I'd like to learn more about Dual Enrollment!
When Will I Know if I've Been Accepted?
Applications to 斯德维尔的 Dual Enrollment program are considered on a rolling basis. Decisions are typically shared with students within two weeks of completing the application.
Standardized 考试成绩 are only required if a high school transcript is not available. If you provide 考试成绩,y will be considered in the holistic review of your application. Cedarville accepts the 行为, 坐, 解释水平理论, OnCampus行动，并选择 ACCUPLACER 考试. The OnCampus行动 and ACCUPLACER are free for applicants. 斯德维尔的 坐 代码是1151 and the 行为 code is 3245.
Minimum 考试成绩 include:
|坐||Reading/Writing: 550||Quantitative: 530|
|解释水平理论||Combined Verbal/Grammar: 52||数量:20|
|Accuplacer||WritePlacer: 6||Next Gen Exam for Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics: 250|
|CLEP||College Composition: 59||College Algebra: 53|
|转移||请联系 email@example.com if you have taken an English or math course at another college to learn if that course will meet proficiency requirements. You must earn a C- or higher to transfer a course to Cedarville.|
English Proficiency Requirements
To ensure the best possible learning experience, international students must demonstrate English proficiency through one of the following:
- Achieving an internet based score of 80 on the TOEFL
- 达到6分.5 on the IELTS exam
- Demonstrating English proficiency on the English 3 Proficiency Test (E3PT)
- Achieving an 行为 composite score of at least 22 and English sub-score of 22
- Achieving an 坐 score of at least 1100 and Writing and Language sub-score of 550
- Completing at least two years in an English-speaking high school setting (i.e. English-speaking international school), including two years of high school English courses (non-ESL) with satisfactory grades
- Providing proof of citizenship and residency from a native English-speaking country